Friday, June 13, 2008

Can he get any cuter? (Yep, I'm gonna brag about Jake now!)


I know I'm his mother and suppose to think my kid is cute...but come on, just look at that face! Really, can he get any cuter? : )

Our little baby is getting bigger by the minute, and as many of you know, I've been looking for his "off" button for months now, with no avail. Can someone out there pleeeease tell me how to keep him little?

Jake is 14 months now and super smart! (Of course!) He is walking/running, kicking balls, climbing on everything, feeding himself with a spoon (usually the food makes it to his mouth!), talking and using sign language. His sweet smiles and contagious laughs are the best thing in the world. --Don't worry, I'm working on a way to bottle it...I'm sure his smiles and laughs could cure all kinds of things!--

He is sooo laid back and easy going. Although he is gaining a tooth a day (or so it seems) he is pleasant and joyful. We have successfully switched from the bottle to sippy cups (in less than a week) and we are now working on getting rid of the "foo" (that's a pacifier for those of you who don't speak Jacob language!) Other than that, things are going very well. Scott and I love being parents! It's the best, and hardest, job in the world!

No comments: