Good news is always fun to share...so I must tell you my really great news! I have finally been approved for weight loss surgery!!!! I am so psyched to get this process started. Friday, July 18th I am going in for my pre-operative testing, and then surgery will be the first week of August. Yippee! I'm on my way to a new, healthier life! Wish me luck!!
Also, Scott has good news to share...his chickens are finally laying eggs! He has finished the inside of the shed and moved the chickens to their new home where they are loving the space. Soon the grounds outside the coop/shed will be the new play ground for them. So far, he has found 3 eggs and is hoping for more. Keep saving those egg cartons cause the fresh brown eggs will be coming soon!
Last but certainly not least, Jake has great news too. For almost a week, Jake has been without his "foo" (pacifier), and doing great. The first few times he laid down to sleep, it took him a few minutes to relax without it, but now is doing great! He has also been enjoying swimming and playing outside this summer. He is growing like a weed and getting very vocal and inquesitive.
Monday, July 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah! I'm excited for you :)
Post a Comment